The risk Level for EEE is at low risk. The risk of West Nile Virus is now at Moderate risk.
WNV Risk Level: Moderate
What it Means (WNV Risk Levels): Infection with WNV is likely or has already occurred
What you can do to prevent WNV infection:
1. Be prepared: Know your risk -check this page regularly, repair screens, clean-up to get rid of mosquito breeding sites, be aware of stagnant water on private property (e.g., unused swimming pools) and consult the local board of health.
2. Wear long sleeves and long pants from dusk to dawn when weather permits
3. Use mosquito netting on baby carriages and playpens
4. Wear mosquito repellent when outdoors, especially between dusk and dawn
5. Dump standing water twice weekly