New Recycling and Disposal Center sticker's on sale NOWWhat do I need to bring?
at Highway Department @ window, 32 Evergreen St.
Hours M-F 7:00AM - 3:00PM
Weekends: starting June 18th 8:00AM - 4:00PM through July 10th except holidays
2022-2023 Fees - Payable by check or money order only!
REGULAR STICKER $200.00
62 Thru 65 Of Age $100.00
SENIOR STICKER (66 & OVER) * $ 90.00
VETERANS $100.00 (proof of Active Military Card or a OD214)
2nd STICKER $ 15.00
ONE DAY PASS*** $ 15.00
RECYCLING STICKERS ONLY $ 30.00
- In order to receive the senior rate, seniors' name must appear on vehicle registration.
- A piece of the old sticker must be shown to receive a replacement sticker. A replacement sticker is only available for stickers purchased in the current fiscal year.
- Residents with a current Recycling and Debris Center Sticker will not be charged a fee.
• All payments must be by check or money order- pay to "Town of Kingston"
• Vehicle registration required (no vehicle larger than a 1-ton capacity is permitted)
• Proof of residency required (phone bill, utility bill, lease, etc.)
• Stickers sold at Dept. of Streets, Trees & Parks Office ONLY
• Limit of two stickers per household
• Remove old stickers from windshield prior to attaching new sticker. Stickers must be permanently attached to drivers' side windshield, lower left-hand corner.
Any sticker that is not attached will be considered null and void and access to Recycling and Disposal Center may be denied.
• Failure to comply with these rules may result in the loss of Recycling and Debris Center privileges, and a possible fine of $200.