Celebrating the Tri-Centennial of Kingston - 2026
At the recommendation of the Historical Commission the Board of Selectmen approved the request to create the Kingston 300th Committee on November 29, 2022.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Next meeting: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 6:30 pm
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Members - terms are for duration
- John Bartlett, Chair & Historical Commission representative
- Donald J. Alcombright, Selectman
- Melissa Bateman, Recreation
- Janna Morrissey, Vice Chair & Town Clerk's Office
- Jennifer Sutton, Citizen at Large
- Patricia Tucker, Secretary & Citizen at Large
The committee is actively seeking members from all spheres of our Kingston Community (business, Native American, religious, schools, seniors, Veterans, youth, etc) . If you are interested please contact the Board of Selectmen's office to be appointed or attend our next meeting, May 17, 2023.