- Feature Links
- Museum Passes
We currently have passes for:
- The Children's Museum of Boston in Boston (E-Ticket)
Note: After receiving a discount pass for Children's Museum of Boston, you must reserve a timeslot online. You can click here to reserve your spot. NO walk-ins are allowed.
- The Harvard Museum of Natural History in Cambridge
- The Heritage Museums and Gardens in Sandwich
- Massachusetts ParksPass for numerous locations around the Commonwealth
- The Museum of Science in Boston (E-Voucher)
- The Museum of Fine Art in Boston (E-Coupon)
- The New England Aquarium in Downtown Boston
- The Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology in Cambridge
- The Plimoth Patuxet Museum in nearby Plymouth
- The USS Constitution Museum in Charlestown
- Zoo New England - Franklin Park Zoo in Dorchester and Stone Zoo in Stoneham
Check availability and reserve passes.
Museums are re-opening and we're adding passes as they become available. Guidelines for visitors vary among museums and change frequently; check the individual museum's website for up-to-date information by clicking on the links to the museums above. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Passes are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations may be made in person by phone or online. Anyone with a valid Old Colony Library Network card can reserve and borrow museum passes. Passes can be reserved up to 3 months in advance.
Passes may be picked up the week of use up to the day before. If you cannot use a pass you reserved, please cancel the reservation so that someone else might use it.