Filing with Conservation Commission

If you want to do work on your property and you think you might be within 100 feet of a wetland, please call us. We're here to help you accomplish what you need to in the best way for you, our town, and the environment. 

Any land within 100' of a wetland is in the jurisdiction of the Kingston Conservation Commission and needs the commissions approval through a filing application. Smaller projects may be eligible for an administrative review or request for determination of applicability. These forms can be daunting, so don't hesitate to reach out.

Not sure what you need? Call us!

Not sure what you want to do? Call us!

Not sure if you need to file? Call us!

We're here to help.