Find & Pay Bills
Tax Collector Payments
Residents can find & pay the following bills online:
- Farm/Repair and Dealer Plate Fee Bills
- Motor Vehicle Excise Tax Bills
- Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Bills
- Water Bills
Current and past-due real estate and personal property taxes, as well as water & sewer bills, can be paid using the online payment system.
Note: Should an error occur as a result of how you typed your account number, and the bank cannot process your payment - a chargeback amount of $30 (administrative cost) will be charged to your Water, Excise, Real Estate, or Personal Property tax account.
Using Online Payment Services
To use online payment services, you'll need:
- Credit or debit card
- If paying by check, routing, and account number
- Your bill number (tax/utility payments)
It's convenient, fast, secure!
Real Estate & Personal Property Tax Billing
Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Billing will be mailed two times a year instead of four times a year (as of July 2009):
July Tax Billing has two receipts:
- One receipt for first-quarter taxes due on or about August 1st
- One receipt for second-quarter taxes due on or about November 1st
January Tax Billing has two receipts:
- One receipt for fourth quarter taxes due on or about May 1st
- One receipt for third-quarter taxes due on or about February 1st
Motor Vehicle Excise Bills, and Farm, Repair, and Dealer Plate Fee Bills are due thirty days from issue date. Please use care in typing the bill number, excise type you are paying, and the year (in bold print) on the bill.
Town Clerk - Dog Licenses, Vital Records
- Town Clerk Payments - Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Licenses, Burial permits (Funeral Directors only), Dog Licenses
Water / Sewer Bills
Water/Sewer Bills will be mailed four times a year:
- December Bills: for the months of August, September, and October, are due in January
- March Bills: for the months of November, December and January, are due in April
- June Bills: for the months of February, March, and April, are due in July
- September Bills: for the months of May, June, and July, are due in October
Bills generally are mailed around the 10th of the month and are due 30 days later.