Recycling & Disposal Stickers
Starting June 1st, stickers can be purchased at:
Highway Department Window
32 Evergreen Street
Kingston, MA 02635
What to bring:
- Automobile registration,
- Drivers License of the person on registration
- Proof of Kingston residency are required.
- Only checks & money orders will be accepted for payment. No cash, charge, or debit cards.
- Only two stickers to a household.
2023 to 2024 Fees
Fees are subject to change annually. Some stickers include parking at Grays Beach & Adenah. Excludes Recyling Stickers.
|Sticker Type||Fee Amount|
|Senior (age 66 and older)||$100.00|
|62 to 65 of age||$120.00|
|Veterans (Proof of Active Military Card or a DD214)||$120.00|
|Recycling Only stickers||$40.00|
|Second Sticker (for the same household, excluding recycling stickers)||$20.00|
|Replacement: (see below)||$20.00|
|One Day Pass||$20.00|
- Senior or Veterans names must appear on the vehicle registration and need their license as well in order to get the discount.
- The second car in the same household, preferably purchased at the same time
- To purchase a replacement transfer station sticker, you must remove and turn in the sticker or a piece of the sticker with the number still intact or full price will be required. A replacement sticker is only available if you purchased a sticker in the current sticker period.