I would like to welcome residents and visitors to the Kingston Police Department Website. I hope you will find this website both helpful and informative involving any issues regarding the Kingston Police Department.
Drug Overdose Links & Information
The Kingston Police Department stands ready to assist you and your family with identifying and/or dealing with a loved one or someone close to you that may have or may be developing an addiction problem with either drugs or alcohol.
In the event that you would like to speak with someone confidentially concerning a loved one, or would like to request further information, please call the Kingston Police Department at 781-585-0523.
Section 12 & 13 Applications
These forms can be filled out and submitted to the Office of the Clerk-Magistrate at the Plymouth District Court or any District Court whose jurisdiction where you may reside. These documents will be reviewed by a Judge and Medical Clinician who will determine a course of action and will in most cases issue a Court Order for an individual to be committed for Court-Ordered Treatment for a specific period of time. This can be done without the services of an attorney.
- Door-to-Door Solicitation and Canvassing Bylaw (PDF)
- Firearms License Change of Address Form (PDF)
- Motor Vehicle Crash Report (PDF)
- Public Records Request Form (PDF)
- Resident LTC/FID/Machine Gun Application (PDF)
- Solicitation Permit Application (PDF)
- Solicitation Permit Instruction Letter (PDF)
- Firearms Processing (PDF)